My ego needs a boost (Ha!), so I’ve decided to write down an accomplishment each day. The past three days have been easy; Tonight is looking a little harder. On Saturday morning I wrote up a doc abotu dealing with “over protection” failure; What to do when a customer loses more drives than they were set to protect for. On Sunday night I figured out, finally, how to cause those in an elegant way. Even with our QA tools, this is not easy on OneFS. Monday morning I documented sparse file behavior, and filed a bug that has gained minor traction; One of our Engineering Managers chimed in approvingly. Today… I’ve survived. Dealt with a few cases, too. Not much more than that, sadly.